Having a relationship with working people is not that easy. fuhh. Need a lot of patience. Sacrifice is the key tool. haaa. Jadi, banyak banyak lah bersabar ye yan. hehe. Sekarang nie rasa macam nak try and error dulu. No, i'm not mean. Just that i haven't meet my Mr.Right just yet. So, enjoy jela life yang sedia ada nie. People come and go kan. It's like so common now. Sometimes, dah jadi tak kisah. Actually, i do enjoy my life now. Will be starting kickboxing soon. jyeah. I just can't wait. and planning to do my diving license this coming holiday since my trip to Sweden has been cancelled. sigh. Short sem start awl sangat so i can't miss any classes dah. Next two sem dah start thesis, Inshaa Allah. So, Sweden postpone. I'm sorry Lisa. I will come and visit you soon. Missing you :)
No comments:
Post a Comment