it's true. When you are into something, passionate about something, its hard to let go. But the truth is, letting go will make you stronger. That's what i learn from past experience.
I realized now, that i am too obsessed with horses. I spent half of my lives in this past years with horses. I spent money just to be with horses. I'm addicted to this creature. Allah have created the most wonderful creation on earth. They are so beautiful.
But everything has all the consequences. Yeah, i neglected my studies. My main priority is finishing my degree. But i can't even cope with that.
I'm too busy with my work, outdoor sports and business. sigh
Made up my mind to slowly stop riding for a while. It's effing hard, yeah i know. But, i have to. I need to stop this. I will try to find something else to distract me. In shaa Allah.
Pray for me guys, it's so hard. Horses has been part of my life.
But sometimes, you just need to sacrifice to gain something that is more important. :'(
No comments:
Post a Comment